Inside Out Occupational Therapy Group are always looking for talented, like-minded individuals who can bring their own skills and vitality to offer our customers superior service and help grow our business.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our talented and dynamic team and meet the below prerequisites, then we’d be very interested in hearing from you:
- At least 4 years experience within a paediatric Occupational Therapy role.
- Strong skills in mental health assessment and treatment (child, adolescent and adult).
- Experience working with both children and their families.
- Medicare registration or suitable eligibility under the Better Access to Mental Health Scheme.
- Excellent communication, time management, negotiation and business development skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible manner.
- An ABN or suitable eligibility.
- AHPRA Membership, Working with Children Check, Current WA Driver’s Licence;
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Sessional and contract positions available.
Please contact us at email@example.com with you cv and cover email outlining your relevant skills and experience.